No Heat Hair Tricks
Image Source: Iconosquare
In the final heatwave of the summer the last thing you want to do is spend anytime with a curling iron or blow dryer in your hands. Save yourself the time this Labor Day weekend by styling your hair with no heat. Here are some great tips:
- Apply a curl cream or texture spray to wet hair. Part hair down the middle and separate in half. Make two high buns. Let hair dry. Take your hair down once it has dried and enjoy loose natural waves.
- Put a texturing product, curl cream, or beach spray in your wet hair. Put your head upside down and scrunch your hair towards your scalp. Repeat often until your hair air dries.
- Brush your wet hair straight back and gather it at the nape of your neck. Twist the hair into a bun and secure with bobby pins. When your hair dries, remove the pins and shake out. Spray with hair spray to set style.
- Braid your hair into about 6 braids. Try to group the hair symmetrically on both sides. Take it out once it’s dried for kinky waves.
- Part your wet hair down the middle. Take two front pieces and twist outwards. Loop the twist up to your scalp and secure with a bobby pin. Repeat in big chunks until all of your hair is twisted. Spritz lightly with hair spray or beach spray. Let dry. Remove and tousle with your fingers.
How do you let your hair air dry? Let us know in the comments.